Are you wanting to make connections with others interested in Christian spirituality, fellowship, and biblical study? OSLC has many opportunities for men and women of all ages. Here is a list of some of our active groups that you can get involved with:
– Midlife Spirituality Group: While mid-life means different things to different people, our mid-life group members are in their forties, fifties, sixties, and seventies. They meet twice monthly in the evening of the first and third Sundays. For more information including the current book selection contact Marilyn Larson (email@example.com).
– Thursday Morning Bible Study: This group is led by Pastor Thomas and meets weekly during the school year on Thursdays at 10 AM in the church library. For more information, contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– OSLC Book Club: The Book Club meets on monthly on a Monday at Raven’s Books in Gilman Village at 7:30 pm. Come join us for fun conversation while enjoying a warm beverage. Contact Marilyn Larson for more information including the current book selection and upcoming dates (email@example.com).
– A Deeper Well: This gathering is a time to talk about faith and life and experience some refreshment for both body and soul. We meet at Sunset Ale House on Front Street (20 Front Street, next to Flying Pie Pizzeria and Front Street Market) on the last Tuesday of each month beginning at 8 PM. For more information, contact Pastor Fletcher (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Hope and Faith Circles: Hope and Faith Circles are monthly women’s Bible study groups that meet in participants homes. For more information, contact the church office (email@example.com).
– Women’s Fellowship Group: This group is made up mostly of women in their twenties, thirties, and forties. They are focused on building friendships and exploring Christian spirituality. Gatherings take place monthly on Sunday evenings. For more information, contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org).