Some interesting facts about Pastor Larry:
- He and his wife, Ann, are oblates at a Benedictine monastery.
- His love for music (Rock and Roll, Western Swing, the Blues…you name it) is perhaps rivaled only by his love of old hot rods and sidecar motorcycles.
- He serves on the board and is very active in the work of Rwanda Partners (a non-profit, Christian organization that is actively working on rebuilding and reconciling communities in Rwanda recovering from the genocide of the early 1990s).
Rev. Ryan Fletcher, Associate Pastor
Pastor Ryan is currently in his sixth year of ministry at OSLC. He is passionate about partnering with others in the congregation to build authentic Christian community (i.e. communities where we daily experience the love of Christ gathering us in, enlightening us, and sending us out in service of others).
Some interesting facts about Pastor Ryan:
- He was born on a Leap Day, which means that he has experienced fewer birthdays than his oldest son.
- He and his wife, Natalie, have served with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America’s Division for Global Mission in Cameroon.
- He loves baseball so much that it hurts sometimes (especially when the Mariners flail away and there is no Edgar Martinez or Jay Buhner to cheer him up).