Our Savior Lutheran Church
745 Front St South
Issaquah, WA 98027
$24-$26 per hour part-time D.O.E.
Monday thru Friday 5-hour day shifts
The Parish Administrator is the first person seen by visitors and members and requires good people skills with a need to serve. The work is supporting leadership with various tasks and projects. This staff person must have an attitude to say yes to requests from the Pastor and Council leaders. Skills required will be good phone etiquette, computer skills and general office knowledge. There will be coordination with various building maintenance companies, janitorial services and rentals of the facilities. There is a weekly bulletin to be prepared for the Sunday church service along with frequent emails to be sent to members. Being a member of an Evangelical Lutheran Church of America is not required but is very helpful; being a Christian is required.
Church Administrator Requirements
- An associate degree in business, office management or related field.
- Two years of office or administrative experience.
- Excellent communication an interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem solve and keep a positive attitude.
- Be an upstanding representative of our church community.
Church Administrator Responsibilities
- Manage the daily operations and maintain office and janitorial supplies.
- Coordinate, plan and execute church events.
- Handle all church communications and publications, creating and distributing bulletins and newsletters.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, renting church facilities, and enforcing church policy.
- To build relationships with the pastor, council leadership, the congregation and the community.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.